Saturday, 27 July 2013

Beware the streaking woman........

Thus spake my guest to her daughter from the depths of the bed in the spare room this morning as she heard the bathroom door open ..... and both put their e-reader/tablets up over their eyes to avoid the sight of me racing down the hallway post shower to my own room...... the baby didn't object... but then at 3 months old I don't think strange naked people bother her.  This is the trouble with usually living on your own... little things you do with no one about to comment on get done when other people are in the house...

The 19 year old strongly objects to nakedness in any form (unfortunate, as the 4 year old is at that stage where she doesn't do wearing clothes...) but that is part of her Aspergers/Autism... she also doesn't want to see, hear, read or participate in anything to do with sex... Not that her mother and I might occasionally wind her up about this......

Suffice to say I am having a fun time with my visitors.  They came down on Wednesday (a day in which I cleaned for England), but on Thursday I had to abandon them to go to my mother's birthday lunch (which my aunt and uncle gatecrashed... ), but yesterday we had a drive out into Derbyshire, went for ice-cream and visited my mum so she could have half granddaughter cuddles..... I took a photo and sent it to my sister saying that mum obviously needed her own grandchildren... her partner read the text as she was driving and promptly had a panic attack *snicker*

Today the half daughter is going to be a tree surgeon and landscape gardener as she is going to take down a self seeded elderberry tree and cut my lawn.......... hopefully... before it rains.... she's psyching herself up with Iron-bru and lemon biscuits at present.....

We don't intend to do much bar be lazy for the rest of the weekend... but it's very good fun..... there may also be more streaking, just, because....

No comments:

Post a Comment