So, having got a box of hair dye sitting in the airing cupboard I decided nothing ventured nothing gained and proceeded to dye it....... allegedly "deep red"
On an positive note to this story - I did not dye the cat..... nor did I dye the bathroom (which believe me is a huge improvement on last time - there are still a couple of aubergine patches on the ceiling.....)
However, by the time I had gone through developing, rinsing, conditioning and drying I was catching sight of bits of my hair out the corner of my eye and thinking... erm... not so deep red.... more sort of well....
So, where there were silver bits at the front it's kind of bright ginger, on the brown bit's it is a nice deep red, but on some of the aubergine bits it's gone almost black..... it's patchy and there are some stripes in the front...

I went to my sister's for lunch and she decreed it did in fact look like I had dyed my hair to look like a tortoiseshell cat.......
I'd strip it out and start again.... but I fear seeing the level of silver it is would frighten me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment