Sunday, 13 January 2013

Today I have been infected by an ear worm...

Well Hugo appears to be none the worse for his marinading in chilli and yoghurt yesterday and is back to normal today... if you count sleeping on the top of the door and then falling off normal....

It is bitterly cold here (note, I am British, for me bitterly cold is anything below 3 degrees Celsius and it hasn't cracked freezing here today) which means I've spent a great deal of time in front of a heater in one room or other in the house... the warmest room is the study which is doubling as a laundrette as I desperately try to get my work clothes dry for tomorrow...... the coldest room is the downstairs toilet... not a place to linger at present......

At some point early on this morning I picked up an ear worm (repetitive type rather than bloody annoying) and as it's a song that I actually rather like I thought I'd share....


And now alas I must go prepare for Monday and work.....

1 comment: