Sunday, 19 August 2012

Freedom!!

Hurrah! Today I was released from the sofa!

Okay, so I am not 100% match fit (but then really, when ever am I?) but today I was allowed off my sofa and out into the wild...... well that is to say, to put on non slouching about with the dogs clothes and to go out into public doing normal things! After over two weeks of sitting with my feet up it was rather a relief!

Down side - my feet did not appreciate the whole having to go into socks/shoes again and made their displeasure known!

For the first time in two weeks, the dogs got a proper walk (okay so still a very short one compared to usual, but they didn't seem to mind), I got to go to the shops - and bought new shoes (black converse type ones), somehow bought two new skirts I hadn't planned on buying, bought out the pet store in an attempt to pacify the masses during my absence tomorrow, and filled up the car, got cash out and other necessities for work tomorrow!

I am currently pumped full of antihistamines to combat the effects of the allergic reaction caused by one of the meds the doc put me on, as well as still peeling like a leper .....

So, back to work for me tomorrow..... part of which I am pleased about.... part of which I am dreading (I haven't had 2 weeks away from my desk in one go for over about 10 years!)  I have to face the dreaded "back to work" interview tomorrow with my supervisor where I shall try and persuade her I am well enough to be there.......

So, time for an early night with a book me thinks.........

No comments:

Post a Comment