This month there has been lots of series.... well, it's rude not to read the whole lot if you've got the option to!
1.
Dangerous Ground – Josh Lanyon
2.
Old Poison – Josh Lanyon
3.
Blood Heat – Josh Lanyon
4.
Dead Run – Josh Lanyon (I loved this series, but really, the books
are way to short)
5.
Catch me if you can – L.B.
Gregg
6.
Everything Under the Sun –
Rachel West
7.
Fallen – Pia Veleno (I remember
why I don’t really do angels after reading this)
8.
Houseboat on the Nile – Tinnean
9.
By the Numbers – Chris Owen
(argh, irresponsible dog ownership!!.... yes I know, it’s a personal thing, but
really, if you are going to portray a litter of pups, some accuracy would help)
10.
King Perry – Edmond Manning (it
may be me, I enjoyed the book but I don’t see what everyone sees in the book
that makes them rave about it)
11.
The Corridor and other stories
– Fabian Black
12.
Final Admission – Sue Brown
13.
The Rare Event – P.D. Singer
14.
Stars & Stripes – Abigail
Roux (argh, as much as I love these books – this one whilst really well written
lacked plot ... hopefully this will improve as the author settles into writing
the series on her own)
15.
Four Corners – Kate McMurray
16.
Daddy, Daddy & Me – Sean
Michael
17.
Texas Winter – R.J. Scott
18.
Guarding Morgan – R.J. Scott
19.
The Only Easy Day – R.J. Scott
20.
Face Value – R.J. Scott
21.
Still Waters – R.J. Scott
22.
Full Circle – R.J. Scott (again
another series I enjoyed but the books were too short)
23.
Cost of Repairs – A. M. Arthur
24.
Family Unit – Z.A. Maxfield
25.
Scrap Metal – Harper Fox
(possibly my favourite this month – really loved the story and the writing)
26.
An Uncommon Whore – Belinda
McBride
27.
Song of Oestend – Marie Sexton
28.
Wake me up inside – Cardeno C
29.
Del Fantasma – Black Wolf –
Jade Buchanan
30.
The Square Peg – Jane Davitt
31.
Almost Paradise – Caitlin
Ricci (this was a really weak story and
one I’d say do not read if irresponsible dog ownership pulls you out of the
story..... guess who lost it half way through and nearly threw her kindle
across the room when a supposed two year old (okay another issue – authors
should perhaps spend time around 2 year olds when writing about them, at times
the child portrayed characteristics of a six month old at times a 4 year old)
was left with two adolescent bitches of a large guarding mastiff breed to sleep
on the floor when the only adult was upstairs....so easily could have been a story about a child being torn to pieces by the dogs due to the idiocy of the parent...)
32.
Dark Heart – Thom Lane
33.
Healing Heart – Thom Lane
34.
Hidden Heart – Thom Lane
35.
Runaway Heart – Thom Lane
(possibly the best of the series I read this month – not really bdsm though it
is tagged as that, these are really slave fic, but well drawn fantasy set in an
interesting world)
36.
The Price of Falling – Melanie
Tushmore (one too many UK English words crept into an American based book at
the beginning which I found quite frustrating)
37.
A Matter of Trust – A. C. Katt
38.
Personal Demons – Jay Lygon –
really pleased I finally got round to finishing this series, last book was
possibly the best one.
39.
Stained Glass – Jaime Samms
Wow! You used your couch time wisely. :)
ReplyDeleteAlas about not getting the King Perry thing... I'm not sure I can even explain it without rereading the book so it's fresh in my mind, but maybe my reviewette will help?
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/302300904
I think it might be one of those things where it's just down to me (again!)... it was a well written book, a really great story but something just didn't quite mesh for me... I couldn't say exactly what, but I didn't get the same vibe that everyone else obviously did from it....
Delete