Saturday, 8 September 2012

Because I am a good girl....

No, honestly, I am..... well, okay, most of the time I am....other times I might possibly be not quite so good, but I would never admit that if questioned....

Finally! striped husband socks...
no not for striped husbands...
anyway.... I have completed part of my homework....see the completed word!!  Yep, I finished a project that's been hanging around for about a year (okay, I've done other projects in between but this was one of those I just couldn't for the life of me finish..... but today I have and the husband socks are finally done... (I even kitchenered without having a hissy fit).... and no I have still no idea why it took me so long to get round to finishing this particular project

Now I have to hope that the husband they are intended for likes them and that they are the right size!  I shall pass them to the owner of the appropriate husband when she comes to visit in the near future...

So, one down, one to go before Wednesday......... erm.........

Tomorrow I get to go be social, as we are having the usual run of fantastic weather because everyone has gone back to work/school my sister and her other half have invited me and mother to a bbq .... though I feel my invitation my have something to do with the 10 days she is about to go to Turkey for and Mavis the Cat feeding duties.....

Right, well, as the dogs have gone to bed and the cats are on their third meal of the day I think I am going to go play on the interwebs for a while .....

1 comment: