Thursday, 13 September 2012

The internet ate my blog post...

I wrote a blog post whilst I was at work today... not an important one... just a general mumble about all sorts... but it appears to have disappeared into the ether between my work computer and my home computer..... I hope I didn't write any naughty words in it that the censoring demons that work in the IT department will be jumping up and down about.

Anyway, having been kidnapped and taken out for a rather nice meal, and, erm not had to drive, I shouldn't really be anywhere near the blogsphere just in case I say something I shouldn't whilst under the influence of, erm, some alcoholic stuff.....

So now I am going to meander off and do the whole medicated moisturiser thing before I go to bed... being careful tonight to turn on the light and not pick up and slather my poorly leg in hair minimising cream by mistake....... cos I learnt from experience last night after an hour or so that burns like hell and is a bugger to get off again balancing in the bath at 1 am when you also discover you've no hot water....

So whilst I do that..... have a picture

In Hope's world there is always something to smile about 

1 comment:

  1. Dogs are just generally happy, aren't they?

    I hope you made it to bed safely... O.o

    ReplyDelete