Favourites this month go to Mahu Surfer by Neil Plakcy - the second in the Mahu series which are much more crime/mystery than M/M romance. Grime Doesn't Pay by Z. A. Maxfield - again the second in a series, this time involving issues of hoarding and dementia in the family. Finally Ride-Off by Mickie B Ashling, another second in the series book and I have to say I just really like this author's writing.
Honourable mentions to the Shadow of the Templar series of which I've read two and started the third - I am loving these but will probably
rave about them next month when I've read the series!
1. In Hot Pursuit – Kate McMurray (r)
2. Altered Heart – Kate Steele (r)
3. Mark Cooper versus America – Lisa Henry & J.A. Rock
4. Fall into the Sun – Val Kovalin
5. Ride-Off – Mickie B Ashling
6. Grime Doesn’t pay – Z.A. Maxfield
7. The Magpie Lord – K.J. Charles
8. The Dark Angels: With Wings – Z. Allora (PIFM Challenge book)
9. Husband Material – Xavier Mayne
10. Fall Hard – J.L. Merrow
11. Mahu Surfer – Neil Plakcy
12. Worth a Shot – Kim Dare
13. Controlling Parker – Sean Michael
14. My Cowboy Heart – Z. A. Maxfield
15. The Morning Star – M. Chandler
16. Predator – Faye Kellerman (non M/M)
17. Double Down – M. Chandler
18. Here Be Dragons - Sharon Penman (non M/M) (r) - this is probably my all time favourite historical novel and I am now on my 3rd paperback copy....

No comments:
Post a Comment