Okay, so I went to the haunted pet shop today in my usual quest for essentials for the critters... and as I was browsing the shelves of dog toys a terribly helpful young man came up to ask if I needed assistance. So I smiled and said I as just looking and that I tended not to buy dog toys as I hadn't come across one that rent a mob couldn't destroy.
He was terribly serious and started to helpfully point out some "indestructible" toys I might like to try..... then he picked one up and I got the giggles... like seriously silly giggles..... I got a very perplexed look from the earnest young man as he was holding said toy in his hands, rubbing them up and down it, and occasionally bending and twisting it whilst telling me all about the soft but durable rubber it was made from .......
I bought it, I had to......
For my gutter level mind it just didn't say dog toy.............

No comments:
Post a Comment