For some reason I think I may be falling out of love with the "happily ever after"... there are probably a few reasons for this but the main one appears to be my own perceptions that everyone has to end up with their prefect partner and that meeting the right one is so easy ... I think in February I shall try to find a few more non traditional romances or those that have only tentative happy endings. I read The Blue Moon Cafe by Rick R Reed this month which gave me exactly that and I really enjoyed it.
That said there were some good books this month. My favourite was Stormhaven - the third of the Whyborne and Griffin historical/paranormal series. Honourable mentions to the runners up - Thorns by Feliz Faber, Blood Howl by Robin Saxon and The Boy Who Belonged by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock
1. Let it Snow – Heidi Cullinan
2. Stormhaven – Jordan L Hawk
3. Yakuza Pride – H.J. Brues
4. Pretty Poison – Kari Gregg
5. His Roommate’s Pleasure – Lana McGregor
6. The Boy Who Belonged – Lisa Henry & J.A. Rock
7. Greetings Cards – Tinnean
8. Thorns – Feliz Faber
9. Blood Howl – Robin Saxon
1. Let it Snow – Heidi Cullinan
2. Stormhaven – Jordan L Hawk
3. Yakuza Pride – H.J. Brues
4. Pretty Poison – Kari Gregg
5. His Roommate’s Pleasure – Lana McGregor
6. The Boy Who Belonged – Lisa Henry & J.A. Rock
7. Greetings Cards – Tinnean
8. Thorns – Feliz Faber
9. Blood Howl – Robin Saxon
10. Hairy Harry’s Car Seat – Sue Brown
11. Bob, The Destroyer of Leads – Sue Brown
12. Hazel Takes Over – Sue Brown
13. The Blue Moon CafĂ© – Rick R Reed
14. A Private Gentleman – Heidi Cullinan
15. Inland Empire – James Buchanan (r)
16. All or Nothing – James Buchanan (r)
17. Three Traders – Rolf & Ranger (r)
11. Bob, The Destroyer of Leads – Sue Brown
12. Hazel Takes Over – Sue Brown
13. The Blue Moon CafĂ© – Rick R Reed
14. A Private Gentleman – Heidi Cullinan
15. Inland Empire – James Buchanan (r)
16. All or Nothing – James Buchanan (r)
17. Three Traders – Rolf & Ranger (r)
18. Blood in the Sand - Robin Saxon
Onwards to February's reading - where I already have my bingo book, Fleeting or Forever book and Pick it For Me book to read this week..........
No comments:
Post a Comment