Wednesday, 19 February 2014

A boring pointless round up kind of post.........

Well there has been a large absence of blogging recently......... mainly because, unless I want to start sounding like broken record, nothing out of the ordinary is happening in this neck of the woods.

The usual routine of work, home, sleep, five days out of seven followed by a couple of days of altering work for housework and relaxing with a book or some yarn.... seriously, I am in fact the most boring person in the world.

Aside from that, no one wants to hear about the "drama" of sorting out dad's estate and dealing with the step mother......... I could rant for hours, but I won't, because I really don't like airing personal stuff like that in public and let's face it we are all grieving still so our actions are not really typical.

Work is work, critters are still evil minions of satan, I still have no heating, the winter is hopefully coming to an end and the days are getting longer........ and this is a totally pointless post........

So, we shall look forward -

I have a week booked off in April and need to find something fun to do

I am booked to attend the UK fiction meet, my sister has organised for me to stay at the hotel itself and I have a dog sitter brave enough to take on the mob........ I need to book my place at the gala dinner and choose something to eat (I say choose - in fact, I will have the veggie option.... well I doubt they'll let me have 3 desserts instead)

I am hoping to start yoga, but due to the whole body not working like the average person thing I have to go for an assessment session to see if I can join in the beginners class or need to go to the special class for those whose bodies don't work properly....... only the assessment isn't for another month and the special class is in work time so I won't be able to go anyway!

I am having lots of fun with my new washing machine - the novelty hasn't worn of ... it will... either that or I will get fed up of having to fight my way through the damp washing to get in any of the rooms upstairs.

and finally, the M/M group is starting to drop hints about the annual writing event....... I wasn't going to write this year - I think the fall out in other areas of goodreads that happened shortly after I submitted my story has put me off... but... that said, I have a real hankering to write a historical story........ so if there is a suitable prompt I might go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment