Excuse the blog silence of the last week.... I've been adjusting to being back at work full time after not only the Christmas holidays, but working 4 day weeks since sometime in November to try and use up all my leave.... added to which we are now into the final four months of the financial year... and the pressure is already mounting ... all of which means, I've basically come home in the evening and crashed on the sofa with a brain that feels like it's been replaced by damp cotton wool!
I'm afraid that all is very boring in my world at present... I get up (in the dark), walk the dogs (in the dark), go to work (in the dark), come home (in the dark), walk the dogs again (in the dark) and then retire to the sofa before bed (when guess what, it's still dark)........ I feel like I am turning into either some nocturnal animal... probably a sloth... either that or a vampire.... or a vampire sloth... okay stopping this train of thought before it gets silly... well sillier...
Tonight is for relaxing and knitting, then tomorrow morning is housework before I am heading off into Derbyshire for a jaunt round the countryside and a visit to the book and craft shop. Sunday will be for more relaxing and going out and about again - in daylight, whilst I get the chance!
I am over winter already... unfortunately, the weather forecast says otherwise and our first snow falls are predicted for next week...... again, I am wishing for hibernation!
Hopefully I will have something much more interesting to talk about next time I blog.....
No comments:
Post a Comment