Today has been one of those days.......
Firstly, I slipped on the stairs going down to see to the dogs in the early hours... I didn't realise I'd done anything to myself until I was getting ready for work a bit later......... did you know if you've got very fragile skin you can actually give yourself a friction burn type blister by scraping it against the wallpaper?
Then, and okay, this was silly. I saw something I wanted to photograph as I was driving into work so grabbed my phone out my bag, wound down the car window and tried to take the photo...... and promptly dropped my mobile out the car..... in rush our traffic... on a busy road.... thankfully it was while the traffic was stopped at the lights so I managed to retrieve my phone .. luckily not broken... and get back in the car with only minor beeping from the cars behind as they lights had changed......
At work I've been having trouble with my chair as a result of wearing the new skirts I got at Christmas...... it came to a head this afternoon as I slipped, not so gracefully, under the desk in the middle of the afternoon.... as I went one way the chair went the other, slid across the pod and crashed into a cabinet... yep.. so everyone noticed...
As if that wasn't embarrassing enough.... as I got to the car park I was fishing around in my bag for my pass to get me in (it's a secure car park) and my multi tasking abilities failed.... obviously walking at the same time was too much for my tiny mind... and I staggered.. probably looking like a drunk... and crashed heavily into the brick wall of the building.....
I should have gone straight home (and possibly to bed) but I needed to get some dog food... well chicken wings... so I stopped at the little supermarket on the way home. I had to buy a new bag to cart everything I'd bought....... when I got to the trolley park I picked up my bag, swung it over the side of the trolley.... and the bottom fell out of it... spreading what I'd bought all over the footpath and some of it rolled under the line of trolleys.... I then had to crawl about trying to collect it all....
I am home now.... and not intending to do anything exciting ... scrap that... anything at all for the rest of the day.... well except make tea... and looking at how my day has gone so far I'm slightly concerned I'll manage to blow the gas oven up...........
Yikes! O.O
ReplyDelete