Things have been rather painful round here for the last few days, and for once it isn't self inflicted. A combination of a broken tooth resulting in an abscess (thankfully now draining) and a sudden change in weather making my joints rebel has made the last few days particularly difficult. Last night was particularly special as I managed about 2 hours sleep.... and when I woke up it felt like my body had been out dancing all night then got hit by a truck on the way home!
![]() |
| little fishy was probably more with it than me today! |
We had a massive thunderstorm this evening...... which explains why my joints were so bad today, and thankfully when it was over they started to feel much better. I'm rather tired now, but trying to hold off going to bed until pumpkin time, if I go earlier I'll be up in the middle of the night to let the dogs out.
As a result of the pain/tiredness combination I've been rather negative about everything for the last few days, so, as a reminder, some positives and things to look forward to ...
- the UK LGBT Fiction meet is now only 5 weeks away - so excited about this! Mind you, the nerves may get to me nearer the time!
- My LNHB story is going to be coming out soon - I have no idea when, I understand we are being told a few days before so I should have advance warning!
- Ivan's blood tests came back fine and the couple of fits he had are just anomalies and shouldn't be a problem.
- I have some fantastic, caring friends, who put up with my whining and bouts of woe, and occasionally shout at me for doing stupid things (like driving this morning when really I probably shouldn't have been)
- I am meeting up with a friend on Saturday at a local farm shop cafe where they specialise in making their own ice cream.... I intend to empty part of the freezer so I can bring home samples!

No comments:
Post a Comment