Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Wibbling slightly....

I'd say about 80% of the time I am fine with being on my own... however, in the run up to these exams, even with incredibly supportive real life and virtual friends, I've really been missing having someone close enough in my life who will give me some personal support, even if it's just to give me a hug when it's all getting too much.

Right now, I am stressed to hell, wavering between throwing a full tantrum in only the way a brat can along the lines of "I can't do this", or running away and hiding.

Added to which I appear to be starting with an early winter cold (streaming nose, itchy eyes, sore throat....) which is just so not needed right now.

As much as I value my independence, there are times when even I believe it's not all it's cracked up to be....those times when I don't actually feel like being the one who can stand on her own two feet, smile, nod and convince everyone that everything is fine.... I just want to lean on someone else for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment