Thursday, 22 November 2012

On being thankful.....

Given that we don't do Thanksgiving over here, last year I blogged about some of the things that I was thankful for.

This year most of those things remain the same....... though more and more as I see people struggle to gain acceptance within their own families I am more and more thankful that I grew up with parents who were open, understanding and above all loved me enough to let me be whatever I wanted to be.

The last twelve months have also given me something else to be extremely thankful for, and that is an ever growing group of internet friends, I could say internet family really.  With many that friendship has grown out of the internet sites into true and proper friendship.  To them I am extremely grateful, for their support, encouragement, helping me grow and making me smile.


Purple unicorns - for a very special friend :)

1 comment: