There were also about half a dozen WIPs that I had to decide whether to complete or frog.... so, the aim is - one project completed per month.... and here are some of the finished objects...
January's socks - which took me for ever and a year to do - seriously, I have no idea why but this pair I was knitting back in July at the UK Meet.... I finally finished them in the middle of January!
.jpg)

The February Hat was an emergency present for a friend whose birthday I thought was that month.... it wasn't but that's another story... I made it up as I went along - it's double moss stitch, 81 stitches in the round.... and yes, it's very pink!Then we have the March and April projects
Yep more socks - for a friend's birthday... on the left we have some very bright ribbed socks and on the left some rather woolly socks for keeping the feet very warm.
and onward to the May project... yep... you guessed it... more socks... again for a friend's birthday.... I worry that one day I will have given socks to all my friends.... then I might have to knit something else :)
and this is my June project.... and, shock horror! it's not a sock :)
This scarf was promised for a friend at Christmas... so six months to wait isn't too much of a delay really.....this scarf also garnered a lot of attention as a lot of it was knitted whilst I was at the UK Meet ... I am kind of known for being the person that sits and knits through most of the panels...



No comments:
Post a Comment