Sunday, 22 June 2014

Publication day.....

Stefan, as pictured in my prompt photo
I am preparing this post in advance because I am nervous, and not sure I'll be near the computer tomorrow morning.... but...

At around 10.30 am (my time- which is British Summer Time) the story I wrote for the M/M Group's Don't Read in the Closet event "Love's Landscapes" will be going live!!

I can't wait for people to read about Stefan and Benedict, not to mention the side character, Wilf, who has become my beta readers' favourite.


I am incredibly nervous about this one, probably more so than the previous years.  I am not sure why, but this story just came so easily to me - the characters virtually wrote it themselves.  I know it's not going to win big in the popular stakes - it's a historical story after all and they are not everyone's cup of tea..... and of course those that do like historical stories are probably going to take issues with some of the liberties taken with the historical facts... but that I expect.

My only real wish is that my prompter likes what I've done with her prompt and picture.....


and I am still plodding away with my second prompt.......

No comments:

Post a Comment