So anyway, it was October, books were read, 22 of them in total...
My pick this month would be Heidi Cullinan's Life Lessons, with Kendall McKenna's Strength of The Wolf and the latest Lang Downs Story by Ariel Tachna - Conquer the Flames coming close behind. I am also really enjoying the Hell or High Water series from S.E. Jakes.
1.
It’s like this – Orbiting Jupiter (freebie)
2.
Point of No Return – N.R. Walker - this was my PIFM book this month wich I really enjoyed - enough to pick up another by the author later in the month
3.
Beyond Duty – SJD Peterson
4.
A Pirates Life for Me – Tricia Owens - this one was good, but ends really abruptly, sadly it didn't make me go out buy the next book to see what happens, it just really pissed me off that the author felt the need to do that
5.
Racing for the Sun – Amy Lane
6.
Strength of the Wolf – Kendall McKenna
7.
Ethan in Gold – Amy Lane - I over did the Amy Lanes this month - 3 in a month really was pushing it. I was looking forward to this one in particular, but whilst enjoyable I really wasn't as impressed with it as I was with the first two in the series.
8.
Drawing Closer – Jane Davitt
9.
On Fire – Zachary Drew
10.
Heart’s Home – H.B. Pattskyn
11.
Love Lessons – Heidi Cullinan
12.
The Locker Room – Amy Lane
13.
Bound by Danger – S.E. Jakes
14.
Bound for Keeps – S.E. Jakes
15.
65 Hours – N.R. Walker (freebie)
16.
Divide & Conquer – Abigail Roux (r)
17.
Armed & Dangerous – Abigail Roux (r)
18.
Nine Tenths of the Law – L. A. Witt
19.
Conquer the Flames – Ariel Tachna
20.
Catch a Ghost – S. E. Jakes
21.
Good Boy – Anne Tenino
22.
Long Time Gone – S. E. Jakes
I am not sure how much reading will get done this month as I attempt to write for NaNo... yeah, the reading may well win out!!

No comments:
Post a Comment