In the last few days there as been a steady increase in the number of sacrificial offerings to whatever demonic creature it is they are worshipping and I fear that very soon the joke about the fact I am the Mistress of the Void under the Kitchen Floor (I title bestowed upon me by friends who should know better that these things will sometimes come to pass) will become a strange reality as the Void opens and the spirits complete their corruption ..... which may in fact mean that Gretchen makes her long awaited bid for world domination.
On Monday there was the destruction of the Oven Glove...... which involved shredding the outer cover to pieces and then liberally spreading the white stuffing all over the floor
Yesterday, the sacrifice was the boxes containing two DVD's which were stealthily removed from the shelf in the lounge as I was reading, taken behind the sofa and ceremonial ripped to pieces, the sparkly DVD's themselves were then simply abandoned to lie unloved amongst the dust bunnies...
| look closely and you may just see the horns yep, right there, in front of her ears... |
And there is still a week to go before Samhain itself..... Goddess help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment