So, this month I have read...
1.
Papa’s Boy – Sue Brown
2.
Country Mouse – Amy Lane - It took me ages to get into this one, I am not sure why but just something didn't gel the first couple of times I tried to read it, got there eventually though and really enjoyed it
3.
Shying Away – Kate Sherwood
4.
Blind Items – Kate McMurray
5.
Diplomacy – Zahra Owens - This probably has to be one of my favourite books this month
6.
Sorcerer’s Knot – Tali Spencer
7.
Silver/Steel – Belinda McBride - I really enjoyed Blaque/Bleu so was pleased to see a sequel, unfortunately I found it a little muddled and quite rushed towards the end
8.
Reclaiming Love – V. L.
McElfresh (December’s pick it for me choice)
9.
Aaron – J P Barnaby - This is again one that sat on my Kindle for a while before I read it. I loved the story line and was so glad to see that the author didn't go down the "magical healing penis" trope to give it a HEA.... this one could only have a HFN ending given what the MC had been through, his age etc. Also had a good supporting cast of characters.
10. Domestic Relations – K-Lee Klein
11. The Long Way Home – Z. A. Maxfield
12. An Isolated Range – Andrew Grey - I enjoyed this series to start with but they are all becoming a touch formulaic now
13. Marked Yours – Elizabeth Noble
14. Vanilla Free Christmas (manlove edition) – various - Meh - just don't even go there
15. Bound by Honour – S. E. Jakes
16. The Condor – Isa K - this was a freebie I picked up and enjoyed, the MC (first person dialogue) has a snarky sense of humor and for a very long story it moves along quite quickly.
17. Naked Tails – Eden Winters
18. Beaten – Sean Michael - I had high hopes, it seemed to have a plot.... then it turned into the typical things to be expected from the author/series
19. In the Red – Kari Gregg
20. Luke’s Present – Sue Brown
21. Half Moon Chambers – Harper Fox - This author's writing is exceptional, sadly I think I read too many crime novels/police procedurals from other UK authors, not to mention working in the legal field, which meant a couple of technical things pulled me out of the story
22. Lorcan’s Desire – S.J.D. Peterson (r)
23. Quinn’s Need – S.J.D Peterson (r)
24. Ty’s Obsession – S.J.D Peterson (r)
25. Connor’s Courage – S.J.D Peterson
26. Jess’s Journey – S.J.D Peterson - Another series I really enjoy, I also read the short (Riveted) on Good Reads - looking forward to reading the series that will branch of from Ty's story and the short.
27. Frat House Troupers – Xavier Mayne - I read this on Literotica a couple of years ago, post editing it is slightly more polished, the main storyline has been done before but the characters make this, particularly the supporting characters of Nestor and Bryce.
28. Room at the Edge – Jane Davitt - I was really pleased to see a follow up to Room at the Top, and it didn't disappoint at all.... and well.... fire play... for a happy little pyromaniac this was a huge plus :)
Looks like it was a pretty good reading month. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't bear to read Sean Michael books anymore.
It was indeed a good month :)
DeleteI am still hopeful so keep going... though I've had Centre on my Kindle for nearly a year and just not got round to it