Tomorrow is the last day of my holiday *sob* ....... I seriously don't want to go back to work on Tuesday!
So in the last 10 days I have....
- completely spring cleaned the house
- entertained visitors for 4 days which was much fun..... looking forward to the end of May when there will be a repeat performance, including visitations from my co-consipriator in chaos and the half daughter.
- slept on the sofa whilst said visitors were here - not through lack of bed space but rather to prevent rent a mob waking them when they decide at some godforsaken hour I need to get out of bed and attend to them
- fallen off the sofa at 4 am when I forgot where I was sleeping and cracked my head on the coffee table (there had to be one muppet moment)
- become another year older.... but we will try not to dwell on this one
- been attacked by my own cat who managed to put a two centimetre hole in the bottom of my shin
- failed entirely to catch up with what are now two overdue assignments
- completed my story for LiAW and sent it to the kind people who have volunteered to beta read/edit for me - am waiting to hear back which is turning out to be quite nerve racking
- spent a serious amount of time chilling out and reading - the books read in April list needed a head start due to the comments above regarding assignments and editing (this is my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
- eaten too much chocolate...... not because it is Easter or anything, but just because, you know sometimes you have to!
I hope anyone passing by reading has had a nice Easter break too!
No such break here, alas! Belated happy birthday to you!!
ReplyDelete