Aside from that - the story was submitted last night.. I actually felt sick and nearly chickened out before hitting send... thank goodness my beta readers did some serious, well hand holding isn't the right word, standing behind me with a cattle prod might be better. Anyway, it's done, it's gone, it will appear sometime between May and July.... and no I definitely won't know in advance when that will be because if I did I'd have to go into complete internet and technology blackout and pray to what ever passing deity that was listening to put me out my misery!!
I was going to rant a bit about my hate of labels, how I am sick of feeling that the more boxes you can tick to confirm you are disenfranchised from the societal norm then your opinion is more valid than anyone else's (particularly those who can't tick as many boxes) ... but it got far to long and irate so I will save that for another day!!
So in the meantime, have a nice calm relaxing tune... I've liked this band for ages and think she's got an amazing voice....
No comments:
Post a Comment