Oh my, these days off sure are filled with things to do!
Yesterday I spent the morning cleaning and tidying... proper scary spring cleaning... the sort where you move furniture around and find things that you couldn't remember losing in the first place..... in my case, also mixed with far too much stray dog hairs... hells I could have probably knitted another spitz with the amount that was hoovered up in the end.... and I only did a full clean less than a month ago, with mini cleans in between, but it's that time of year where the girls drop the glamorous full fluffy knickers coats and go short for summer! Thank goodness the cats are bald and I don't have this problem upstairs!
My visitor arrived in the afternoon and since then there has been much fun and frivolity, far too much chocolate, some gossip and general silliness......... but no alcohol as we are both currently taking medication (dammit)
Web time has been limited, but my visitor has spent a great deal of time nagging me to finish my LiAW story... including taking it off me earlier on and proof reading what I'd written so far to make sure it makes some sort of sense (I'll get her reading M/M stories one way or another!) She's threatened to take my Kindle and phone off me tomorrow if I don't get it finished!!
So anyway, I have visitors till Thursday or Friday... depending entirely on how much snow we get dumped on us in the next day or so... yes, it was stupidly warm, almost May weather last week... to the point that the trees are all in blossom and my hayfever is causing merry hell... but temperatures are dropping and we are forecast snow very soon! (and it's not even a special birthday this year... it snowed when I was born, when I turned 18, 21 and 30....)
Ok, off to entertain my visitor... or no, in fact, possibly to go read as she appears to have fallen asleep whilst I've been typing :)
I have this brush I use on the kitties called a "Zoom Groom" - I can pull enough hair off of May in 5 minutes that, wadded up, it's the size of a newborn kitten... o.O
ReplyDeleteAck! Snow?! Ack!