Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Move along, nothing to see here.....

Hmmm... for some reason today the whole, smile, nod, tell everyone I'm fine version of coping fell apart....... in the middle of the office, which was really embarrassing.... the tipping point was something totally stupid and not even my problem

I then had counselling........ yeah, that wasn't so much fun either....

Tonight has been spent curled up on the sofa under a blanket feeling very numb and shut down........ I couldn't tell you what was on TV or what I tried to read...... writing was totally beyond me..... in fact, this entry probably isn't making much sense either.

I just want to curl up into a ball and cry....I'd also like to actually get some sleep .... possibly long enough to wake up when the world is a much better place to be in.... or I want some one to hold me and tell me everything will be okay

I also really, really want my dad back

No comments:

Post a Comment