I have been having a nice relaxing weekend... in which there was reading, sofa surfing, posh Sunday brunch out and a lovely Indian Head Massage
Unfortunately.... there has also been critter chaos...... all because... it's Hormone Hell Week! Also known as ... oh good Goddess, keep the curtains closed, if the neighbours look in they'll be scandalised by what's happening in the middle of the lounge floor....
Why yes, I have not just one critter in season, but two of them.... and worse still I have Gretchen (aka all flirting and no follow through) and Hope (aka floozy that flings herself at any dog that looks in her direction) and whilst having two in season at once lessens the pain (trust me, they usually come in season in sequence making the whole thing last nearly 9 weeks... )
This weekend they hit "critical" where, if allowed to they'd get themselves knocked up.... so not going to happen ... mainly because I become mean and nasty and we won't be going walking for another week or so...but also in Gretchen's case because she doesn't thing motherhood would suit her and when I tried to have a litter from her she, erm, politely declined (well, wouldn't entertain the stud dog)
Sadly all these hormones have to have their release somewhere which means.... Ivan bless him is terrified and perpetually hiding under my chair, or behind me on the sofa..... in fact he's asked to go into his night crate three times today when Hope throwing herself at him all got too much for him.
Instead the girls have been providing their own hormonal stress relief by flirting outrageously with each other, having some girl on girl action and the occasional three way in the middle of the lounge (hence closing the curtains!)
No comments:
Post a Comment