It's been a low book reading month - at least in terms of published works - I've also read 47 of the Love's Landscapes stories which range from full length novels of 70K words plus to very short pieces of just a couple of thousand words. There is a huge range in terms of themes as well as story length, and whilst not all are my thing I am trying to work my way through them. There are some real gems among them and when they are all out I am going to try list my favourites.
So this month... just a short ride... I am really enjoying Megan Derr's Princes of the Blood series - I am reading the final book now and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed both the books I re-read this month - which goes to show the value of re-reading.
so the list...
1. City Falcon – Feliz Faber (r)
2. Shades of Gray – Brooke McKinley (r)
3. The Ghost on my Couch – L.A. Gilbert
4. Mahu Blood – Neil Plakcy
5. With Pride – Megan Derr
6. Sense of Place – N.R. Walker
7. Dinner Party – Anya Vossand (F/F)
8. Let it Ride – L.C. Chase
9. Dance in the Dark – Megan Derr
10. Midnight – Megan Derr
11. A Courageous Ride – Andrew Grey
1. City Falcon – Feliz Faber (r)
2. Shades of Gray – Brooke McKinley (r)
3. The Ghost on my Couch – L.A. Gilbert
4. Mahu Blood – Neil Plakcy
5. With Pride – Megan Derr
6. Sense of Place – N.R. Walker
7. Dinner Party – Anya Vossand (F/F)
8. Let it Ride – L.C. Chase
9. Dance in the Dark – Megan Derr
10. Midnight – Megan Derr
11. A Courageous Ride – Andrew Grey
I have a week off work next week with no plans to do anything in particular, so I am guessing the reading rate my pick up again as I ignore the housework!

No comments:
Post a Comment