After 10 days off work today was a day to sing the "Hi Ho" song as i went back to work.... not literally, I wouldn't inflict that on anyone at 7.30 in the morning!
But, I have been....
Sneezy..... seriously, it's only mid April and my hayfever is really bad.... I know it's due to oil seed rape and lime trees - and while in the middle of the city we don't have much of the former, there are a tonne of the latter!
Sleepy.... well, it was only to be expected seeing as I had a 90 minute seminar this afternoon on something that we've been doing for a while and had training on already.... and seriously, having it just after lunch in a warm room... yeah, I dozed but I was right at the back of the room so I don't think anyone minded
Grumpy.... I was back at work.... nuff said!
Dopey.... You know when you first do something again, even something you've done for years, and it just disappears out your brain.... yup that was me at one point this morning when I couldn't for the life of me remember what the heck I was doing....
Happy.... a couple of times! My team leader treated me to a proper coffee .... a hazelnut latte, though alas no caffeine in it.... and then it was home time.....
I've not managed Bashful, cos well, I really don't do being embarrassed about anything.......... and Doc.... cos quite frankly I never was sure where he fitted in!
Anyway, my working day is over, and I am planning on a break for an hour or so then I shall be doing 2 hours of editing on my LL story
Though the highlight of my day was getting home and taking my shoes and bra off.... yeah, weird, but I dislike wearing both and for the last 10 days I haven't really bothered much......
No comments:
Post a Comment