Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Mad March Reading

Not much was done in the way of reading in March... mainly because I was up to my eyeballs in research for my DRiTC project (which I mapped out - freaked myself out over then had to scale back massively after I wrote 5K and scrapped it in a hissy fit)

Stand out book for me this month was Heat Trap - the third of the Plumbers Mate books by J.L. Merrow.  Followed by another third in a series -  Scrap by Josephine Myles. I also enjoyed the cowboy historical - End of The Trail by Jane Elliot (though this one definitely won't be for everyone as there is some M/F sex in it.

So - the full list

Monsters Under the Bed - Susan Laine
No Enemy But Time - Angel Martinez
Bayne & Lucas - Kayci Morgan (PIFM book)
Dear Mr President - Adam Fitzroy
End of the Trail - Jane Elliot
Blood in the Water - Tami Veldura
Bromance to Romance - Elizabeth Daniels
Until the Bitter End - L.L. Bucknor
Murder 101 - Faye Kellerman (non M/M)
Heat Trap - J.L. Merrow
Scrap - Josephine Myles
Splintered - SJD Peterson
Not Just a Kiss - Jennah Scott
With Abandon - J.L. Langley (r)
More than Just A Good Book - Sloan Parker
This Too - Isla James
Assassins Love - Sammy Goode
Falls Chance Ranch - Rolf & Ranger (r)
Three Traders - Rolf & Ranger (r)
Mustang Hill - Rolf & Ranger (r)

Why yes, I did end the month with some comfort re-reads.... and I've started April the same way.

So far I've managed to stick well to the only 1 book purchase a month rule (though I had 2 new books this month because I forgot I'd ordered Scrap back before Christmas).  However, that's kind of all fallen apart as I got $25 ARe voucher from a friend for my birthday.......... I also picked up some freebies for Earth Month and on Amazon...... which means that I am currently at 272 on the Kindle..... which is hardly much of a dint in the just over 300 I started the year with..... I have a horrible feeling I am going to end up with more books on the Kindle come New Year's Eve this year than I started the year with.......

No comments:

Post a Comment