
Well, that's it for 2014 in reading terms as I am not going to finish another book today.
A better reading month this month - probably because I didn't write very much, and had rather too many days off work where I didn't want to be sociable with the family. In addition to these books, I also read a few shorts that I've not included in the list.
Favourites this month - My Cowboy Homecoming by Z.A. Maxfield which is the third in this series of cowboy stories. The General and the Horse Lord and the sequel, The General and the Elephant Clock of Al-Jazari by Sarah Black - which I know some people won't read because of one MC having a long term affair with the other whilst married and because both the MC's are well into middle age, but I really enjoyed it. Special mention to The Case Of stories by Juli Monroe, which are a lot of fun and get better with each one.
1. Bone Dry – Kim Fielding
2. Dead Men and the Restless Spirits – Lou Harper
3. Turbulence – Lyn Gala
4. Cream, A Hammer Novel – Sean Michael
5. My Cowboy Homecoming – Z.A. Maxfield
6. The General and the Horse Lord – Sarah Black
7. Once Upon a Haunted Moor – Harper Fox
8. Tinsel Fish – Harper Fox
9. From the Ashes – Daisy Harris
10. Going Up – Amy Lane
11. Off Stage: in the wings – Jaime Samms
12. The Case of the Haunted Vampire – Juli Monroe
13. The Case of the Werewolf Puppy – Juli Monroe
14. The Case of the Reincarnated Lover – Juli Monroe
15. The General and the Elephant Clock of Al-Jazari – Sarah Black
16. Coming Home – Jay Northcote
17. Long the Mile – Ally Blue
18. Frontier Mall – Rolf & Ranger
19. Cold War – Keira Andrews
20. Holding the Edge – Keira Andrews
21. Secrets and Ink – Lou Harper
22. Learning to Feel – N.R. Walker
23. The Roommate Situation – Zoe X Rider
24. A Forbidden Rumspringa – Keira Andrews
25. Second Act – Kaje Harper
26. Tigers & Devils – Sean Kennedy (r)
27. Tigerland – Sean Kennedy (r)
1. Bone Dry – Kim Fielding
2. Dead Men and the Restless Spirits – Lou Harper
3. Turbulence – Lyn Gala
4. Cream, A Hammer Novel – Sean Michael
5. My Cowboy Homecoming – Z.A. Maxfield
6. The General and the Horse Lord – Sarah Black
7. Once Upon a Haunted Moor – Harper Fox
8. Tinsel Fish – Harper Fox
9. From the Ashes – Daisy Harris
10. Going Up – Amy Lane
11. Off Stage: in the wings – Jaime Samms
12. The Case of the Haunted Vampire – Juli Monroe
13. The Case of the Werewolf Puppy – Juli Monroe
14. The Case of the Reincarnated Lover – Juli Monroe
15. The General and the Elephant Clock of Al-Jazari – Sarah Black
16. Coming Home – Jay Northcote
17. Long the Mile – Ally Blue
18. Frontier Mall – Rolf & Ranger
19. Cold War – Keira Andrews
20. Holding the Edge – Keira Andrews
21. Secrets and Ink – Lou Harper
22. Learning to Feel – N.R. Walker
23. The Roommate Situation – Zoe X Rider
24. A Forbidden Rumspringa – Keira Andrews
25. Second Act – Kaje Harper
26. Tigers & Devils – Sean Kennedy (r)
27. Tigerland – Sean Kennedy (r)
I will do some stats and favourites for 2014 in a separate post in a couple of days. For now though I've less than 7 hours before my book buying ban for 2015 kicks in..... so I might just go sneak in some more books before the deadline!
No comments:
Post a Comment